RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment 2018 (Reopen) | Apply Online Form for Rajasthan RSSB Steno Vacancy (1211 Posts): Good news for those who have not filled the form before. Because the department has re-invited the stenographer’s application form. In view of the reservation rules, the department has decided to give a chance to the candidates who were deprived. Due to this, online forms will start from 26th August which will be filled by 24th September. Interested and eligible candidates can fill their form by reading the notification.
RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment 2018 – Details
|Exam Authority||Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSSB)|
|Recruitment Name||Rajasthan Stenographer Recruitment 2018|
|Total No. of Posts||1211 Seats|
|Starting Date of RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment Application Form 2020||26th August 2020|
|Last Date of Application Form||24th September 2020|
|Exam Date||Released Soon|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Skill Test|
RSSB Stenographer Recruitment – Important Dates
- Released Revised Notice: 18th August 2020
- Online Application Form Starting Date: 26th August 2020
- Last Date for Fill Online Application Form: 24th September 2020 (11:59 PM)
- Last Date for Deposit Application Fee: 24th September 2020 (11:59 PM)
- Correction Date for New Candidates: 25th September to 1st October 2020 (With Fee Rs. 300/-)
- Correction Date for Old Candidates: 2nd to 8th October 2020 (Without Fee)
- RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment Exam Date: To be announced
RSMSSB Steno Recruitment 2018 – Total Posts
|Category||Secretariat||RPSC||Subordinate Deptt (NTSP)||Subordinate Deptt (TSP)|
Eligibility Criteria of RSSB Steno Recruitment 2018
- Candidates must be 12th (10+2) class passed.
- Also having valid computer diploma/degree/certificate (O Level / CCC / COPA /Optional subject in Computer Science or Application in 12th Class / RS-CIT / Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering).
Age Limits (As on 01.01.2019):
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 40 Years
Also, the upper age relaxation will be provided as per Rajasthan RSMSSB board.
RSMSSB Steno Vacancy 2020 – Application Fee
Candidates may deposit the RSMSSB Stenographer Vacancy Exam Fee through Online Mode as:
- General/EWS: Rs. 450/-
- OBC/MBC: Rs. 350/-
- SC/ST/PH/Below 2.5 Lakh Income: Rs. 250/-
How to Apply for Stenographer Online Form 2020?
Step-1: First of all you have to visit the official site of the board which is here – www.sso.rajasthan.gov.in
Step-2: Now here you have to login with your SSO ID and password (if you are not registered then choose the registration process).
Step-3: After login, you will see a list of current accounts, click on Stenographer 2018 link here.
Step-4: Fill all the information being asked respectively.
Step-5: After filling the complete form, pay the application fee.
Step-6: That’s it, after the final form is submitted, keep the print of it safe with you.
Apply for RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment 2020 (Link Available on 26th August)